Monday, December 19, 2011

Finished this yesterday. I wanted a reminder of how wonderful it is to be a woman. The inspiration came from a photo taken in 1910 of a nude gypsy woman. I am in love with the photograph, so I decided to give it a new twist. I added color, lots of red hair, green scenery and runes. The message written around her is:
"All things come into being through the creative feminine। Mother, daughter, Goddess, Queen, lover, beloved, priestess, wise woman, warrioress. Honor the Divine Feminine within always. The light of Goddess is within, shine bright. All is well."
Blog Contest For January:
Win ANY painting in my shop right now!!! Visit my shop
As you do the following, please comment on this blog post which of the “entries” you have
done. It is very important that you comment on the blog post above, it is much easier for me to keep track that way.
All you have to do is the following. Each of the below counts for 1
entry. Of course the more entries you have, the greater your chances of
winning.
1. Follow this blog.
2. Heart my shop
3. Follow on Twitter
4. Become a fan on Facebook
5. Sign up for my Newsletter, just e mail me at RhiannonSTR@yahoo.com with "Newsletter" in the subject line (news letter is only sent out once a monthon the first by email, and you can ask me to stop sending it at any time)
6. Email me a suggestion on how you would RhiannonSTR@yahoo.com improve my shop, or an idea for a new painting or a marketing suggestion
Winner is chosen at random and announced on the first day of the month.
Thank you and good luck!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful painting :) My dad works with antique maps and steel-plate engravings, and my own art is often inspired by them! Totally feel you! :)

    I hearted your shop on Etsy :)

    Erin from BloggingBuddies
    http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm your newest follower!

    (Oops, forgot my email address in first post:
    emcmanness@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete