Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blog Contest for January

Blog Contest For January:
Win ANY painting in my shop right now!!! Visit my shop
As you do the following, please comment on this blog post which of the “entries” you have
done. It is very important that you comment on the blog post above, it is much easier for me to keep track that way.
All you have to do is the following. Each of the below counts for 1
entry. Of course the more entries you have, the greater your chances of
winning.
1. Follow this blog.
2. Heart my shop
3. Follow on Twitter
4. Become a fan on Facebook
5. Sign up for my Newsletter, just e mail me at RhiannonSTR@yahoo.com with "Newsletter" in the subject line (news letter is only sent out once a monthon the first by email, and you can ask me to stop sending it at any time)
6. Email me a suggestion on how you would RhiannonSTR@yahoo.com improve my shop, or an idea for a new painting or a marketing suggestion
Winner is chosen at random and announced on the first day of the month.
Thank you and good luck!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I will have to enter



    Stopping by from Blogging Buddies

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on twitter

    @christiecottage


    You should add your twitter to your etsy shop. That way people can follow you directly from your shop.


    Have a Merry Christmas! I hope I win!

    <><

    ReplyDelete